- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH – Vitamin C is a well-known and effective supplement for supporting immune system health.
- INCLUDES ZINC, ELDERBERRY, AND VITAMIN D – In addition to the Vitamin C, this supplement includes 125 mcg of Vitamin D, 100 mg of Elderberry extract, and 15 mg of Zinc to further enhance its ability to support immune system health.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Vitamin C Chewable supplement is manufactured right here in the USA and is tested for purity and potency.
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin which plays a key role in numerous bodily processes, but is most commonly supplemented both to prevent deficiencies and for its ability to support immune system health.
Our Vitamin C chewable product contains both Vitamin C along with other ingredients which support immune system health including Zinc, Elderberry, and Vitamin D.
As a dietary supplement for immune system health, we recommend taking 1-2 chewable per day which will provide:
- 100 – 200 mg of Vitamin C
- 125 – 250 mcg of Vitamin D3
- 15 – 30 mg of Zinc
- 100 – 200 mg of Elderberry Extract
We don’t recommend exceeding 4 chewables per day as it is possible to get too much Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc per day which could cause adverse side effects.
Vitamin C Chewables Side Effects
When taken at the recommended doses, each ingredient in this supplement is very well tolerated and unlikely to cause any adverse side effects. That said, side effects are possible especially if exceeding the recommended dosage. Reported side effects of
each ingredient are as follows.
Vitamin C – Skin flushing, headaches, nausea, and upset stomach are side effects sometimes reported from Vitamin C supplements. These side effects are much more common when Vitamin C is used at high doses.
Zinc – Nausea, diarrhea, and metallic taste are sometimes reported as side effects of Zinc and are more likely when taking high doses for prolonged periods of time. Sustained high dose Zinc supplementation can also cause copper deficiencies.
Elderberry – Nausea, muscle fatigue, dizziness, and numbness are sometimes reported as side effects of Elderberry, though these are much more common from consumption of raw berries than they are with Elderberry supplements.
Vitamin D – Most people experience no side effects from Vitamin D, unless taking it at too high a dose. Symptoms of Vitamin D overdose include fatigue, sleepiness, headaches, loss of appetite, dry mouth, and nausea.