- COMPLETE IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT – 60 Capsules of Sambucus Elderberry, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Echinacea to provide strong immune system support.
- BLACK ELDERBERRY BASE – Each serving contains 200 mg of Sambucol Black Elderberry (Sambucus elderberry) as the main ingredient to support immune system health.
- FORITIFIED WITH ZINC, VITAMIN C, AND ECHINACEA – Contains 50 mg of Zinc, 100 mg of Vitamin C, and 50 mg of Echinacea Purpurea extract to further boost the immune system.
- MADE IN THE USA – Our Elderberry supplement is manufactured right here in the USA.
Double Wood’s Elderberry Immune Support Complex is an all-in-one supplement combining four of the most effective ingredients in supporting immune system health:
- Black Elderberry 200 mg – Elderberry is packed with vitamins and antioxidants which are beneficial to immune system health, and numerous studies have supported its ability to support the immune system.
- Vitamin C 100 mg – Vitamin C is known to support immune system health by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune system.
- Zinc Oxide 50 mg – Zinc is a mineral that has beneficial impacts multiple aspects of the immune system.
- Echinacea Purpurea Root Extract 50 mg – Echinacea is one of the world’s most popular herbs and has been shown in multiple studies to support healthy immune system function.
As a supplement for general immune system health, take two capsules per day with food. We do not recommend exceeding 4 capsules per day as side effects are more common at high doses.
Elderberry Immune Complex Side Effects
While all of the ingredients in this supplement are safe and well tolerated, side effects are sometimes reported and are more likely if exceeding the recommended dosage of 2 capsules per day. Side effects sometimes reported for each ingredient are as follows:
Elderberry – Nausea, muscle fatigue, dizziness, and numbness are sometimes reported as side effects of Elderberry, though these are much more common from consumption of raw berries than they are with Elderberry supplements.
Vitamin C – Skin flushing, headaches, nausea, and upset stomach are side effects sometimes reported from Vitamin C supplements. These side effects are much more common when Vitamin C is used at high doses.
Zinc – Nausea, diarrhea, and metallic taste are sometimes reported as side effects of Zinc and are more likely when taking high doses for prolonged periods of time. Sustained high dose Zinc supplementation can also cause copper deficiencies.
Echinacea – Nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea, dizziness, and dry mouth are commonly reported side effects of Echinacea.